Saturday, October 24, 2015

This Week in Nevada: the Corrupt & Rigged Political System

JACK TRUMAN FOR U.S. CONGRESS
District 3 in Nevada

The political system is so corrupt and rigged.

This week, there was a huge news story about the district for Congress I'll be running here in Nevada.

The story in a nutshell talked about Democrat voter registration in the district is taking a rise, but it's a really conservative District. And the Democratic party here in Nevada is struggling to find a big name Democratic politician to get behind for the primary next year. No way will the big name political system get behind a liberal, no money candidate like me. I'm on my own.

Screw 'em. It's things like this that people are showing they're sick and fed up about.

I can't do all this by myself though. Help me make it happen!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment