Tuesday, May 31, 2016

It's Time for a Political Revolution

JACK TRUMAN FOR U.S. CONGRESS
Missouri 4th District

My name is Jack Truman. And I'm running for U.S. Congress.

Missouri is my home state. These are my roots. It's time to bring my lifetime of experience to help change the world.

It's time for a radical change in our government.

It's time for a political revolution.

Bernie Sanders is my role model.

Bernie and Donald Trump are a perfect example of how the public feels about our politicians and our government. People are sick and tired of a corrupt, fixed and crooked Washington. It's time to shake things up and start outside of the box.

In my congressional district, the 4th District in Missouri, there's 26 counties. From SW Missouri, to Kansas City, to Columbia and Jefferson City. Most of this district is rural and conservative. But the name Truman means a lot around these parts.

I'm an Army veteran.
College Graduate.
Former College professor.
Public speaker.
Small business owner.
Filmmaker and veteran of the entertainment industry.

And much more.

I'm looking forward to this primary. An underground, independent, no budget campaign. Mainly focused on an online social primary.

Let's make things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment