Tuesday, May 24, 2016

This Summer's Congress Campaign

JACK TRUMAN FOR U.S. CONGRESS
Missouri District 4


There's a lot to do.

I'm running for U.S. Congress in SW Missouri's 4th Congressional District. The largest populated district in the state. 26 counties. Most rural and conservative. And I'm a liberal Democratic candidate.

This will be an adventure.

There's a lot to do this summer.

My primary is self-funded and truly independent. No fundraising here. Just a primarily online campaign. With tools like a blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube...everything is out there online for people to see about me. I say everything I think about the issues, and anyone can find out about it. No need to spend a lot of money traveling around 26 counties during primary season. Especially in a conservative part of the state. A lot more can get done by tapping into this new culture with an Online Primary Campaign.

This should be a lot of fun.

Lots of projects to do this summer.

Are you ready for a radical idea?

Are you ready for a political revolution?

My name is Jack Truman. And I'm running for Congress.


No comments:

Post a Comment